Currently Being ModeratedAug 1, 2012 10:47 PM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
Like I personally would LOVE the run and dive move on Black Ops to be in MW3. I would also have the callsign thing where you design your emblem and title yourself. You have badass titles to choose from and you can make just about anything with the emblem part. If those 2 things were in MW3, it'd be perfect. LOVE the deathstreaks.
I hope you are being sarcastic about the deathstreaks, because in my book it is never cool to reward someone for a negative performance.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 11, 2012 1:53 PM (in response to coltfirearms)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
Hell yeah I'm being serious. That spawn trapping **** is for the birds. I'm actually a pretty decent player, and in HC Domination, I'm always on my game, so when I get spawn trapped, or some loser is using mods, it's a GREAT thing to have. It can end their killstreaks and you can earn kills. Not to mention, a lot of times things like dead man's hand and martyrdom will finally take a camper out of their place. It's not rewarding the player for a negative performance, it's giving that player an opportunity to get out of the situation they are in. Not everyone thinks like you, so remember that.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 1, 2012 10:51 PM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
I'm abit biased tbh as of recently.
It'd have Blops maps, Blops gameplay, everything Blops tbh except for the horrid bullet delay or what ever people want to call it.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 4, 2012 8:32 AM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
Currently Being ModeratedAug 21, 2012 3:17 AM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
A complete revamp, as the current formula is tired other than the control fluidity, which is unmatched anywhere.
- A future setting, where bullets are obsolete and replaced with gauss, laser and plasma weapons. Possibly post-apocalyptic?
- Vehicles you can use from the start, not as killstreaks. However, the vehicles shouldn't be overpowered as they are in Battlefield 3
- Specialist-style killstreaks that improve your avatar's combat effectiveness as you get more and more kills without dying, but with the trade off of an increasing XP bounty on your head as your killstreak builds, including notifications of enemies being on a 5, 10, 15, 20 kill streak etc, as in Halo
- Greater customisation options than just perks, including radar jamming, armour and extra speed (but with tradeoffs so you can't be fast, stealthy and tough all at once, for example), leading to significantly different builds for each player depending on play style
- Larger, more open maps to accommodate the vehicles, otherwise it would be overly congested! This would also solve the "I'm stuck on sh*t" problem MW3 has if you run and gun. However, have some smaller maps for those that don't like having to think about enemy tanks or air support
- A STRICT over 18 policy, so no whining kids (I'm nearly 30) - to this end make it so violent and full of swearing no parent in their right mind would buy it for their 10 year old son / daughter lest it give them nightmares or warp their minds
- Rewards for scavenging and using enemy weapons to get kills (like Black Ops had)
- No motion sensor or portable radar (like in MW2)
- Invulnerability for between 3 and 5 seconds after spawning, to stop spawnkilling
- A completely destructible environment, so that campers can be blown right out of their hidey hole if found. Plus, if a person gets killed by a collapsing building or landslide caused by an explosive, the person that triggered it gets the kill.
And finally... no sketchy hit detection (Black Ops) / counter-productive lag compensation (MW3) / "revenge spawning" (MW3) / quickscoping (all CoD games since CoD 4).
TL;DR version: A big change to the game.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 22, 2012 8:25 PM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
1) One where you can equip handguns with an RDS and where you can put gold and platinum skins on 'em when you reach 1500 and 2500 kills respectively
2) One where the game's default setting - whether you're in the pre-match lobby or you spawn into a match already in progress - is set so that everyone is muted and you have to unmute those you want to listen to or interact with.
3) One that would never spawn you into any match where the score is so ridiculously lopsided; so late in the game. If a team is down by a 3 to 1 margin, and the winning team only needs 5 - 7 more kills to end the match, why in the hell would you drop me - or anyone for that matter - into that?!
Message was edited by: Wolf_Odinson
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 10:32 AM (in response to SkyGoddess420)Re: What would be the PERFECT COD?
It would be called COD PHXS72, the characters would look like me and well that's as far as I got ... Just kidding btw. I liked the emblem creator in BO as well over the MW3 system but I do like the unlocking of things with MW3. So maybe a combo of the two. Past that I prefer the fast paced nature of MW3 but at this point I'd much rather have the lag comp of BO. At least it was a pretty consistent lag that you could just get used to.